**SHARING NONSENSE**

神 必在 沙漠 開江河 ; 在 曠野 開道路


So happy today, a fren of mine wrote sth bout me in her blog. A post especially for me, so touched... yeah... She is my best fren, i shared wif her, even we seldom meet nowadays, she's in the Uk n i m here in Melb, but we do chat, everythg... We shared bout our life in different countries, we shared bout church ministry, she gave me comments, she encouraged me a lot when most of my frens disagree wif me, she listened to me even i crap nonsense... From her blog, from her frenster, i knew she enjoy her life in the UK, she has a group of frens accompany her... Hey fren, when r we goin to meet again? It's been a half yr since we last met...
R we goin to meet again on this coming Christmas? R we goin to meet on ur birthday? This coming Chinese New Year? Yeah, i opened all the presents(pls c the pic above, tats it!! haha) u gave, thanks for the special present(although it's the present i received few years ago), it's really CREATIVE and SPECIAL... Tat's the most creative present i ever recieved, its a combination of a few different presents inside. As u can c, wats so special bout it? A night view of the city wif few blocks of bldg. But i tell u, the presents is inside the bldgs! I never know tat there can b sth inside, inside the bldgs i mean! I never know until my birthday, she called me n ask me to open it, to "destroyed" the bldg, haha!! Wat a great surprise... Yeah~ i opened all, hehe... Tis is the most special present tat i ever recieved until now... Everyone out thr, if u r goin to send out a special present, do take tis idea or u hv to thk for another creative idea, hehe...
Ciao~

It's...

Tell Me~

You're Lucky Number...

What did you say?